School House Style
on the Outside...
Homey...on the Inside!
Want something Special to make Family memories in?
This isn't just your ordinary home on the Mountain...
it's really something Special!!
Built in 2010 but Unique Vintage Appearance
on .80 acre (two lots) of Sandy Riverfront.
Great Room Style
Living - Dining - Kitchen & Master on Main!
3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths 2,523 Square feet!!
Mason & Carpenter Artisan Custom Built Home
on High bank Sandy Riverfront Setting!
Built by current owner with love and attention to detail on every level!
"School House" stye & "Father & Son" built Hewn Style Log Cabin Outbuilding with Loft.
- Enter into this 22 ft tall grand hallway and you can tell you have found a Gem! Staircase to huge upper floor Family or entertainment room and 2 large bedrooms each with their own baths! Hardwood floors and tall 11' ceilings and views of the river from here. Play a game of pool or watch a movie in this great family room!
- The Main floor has Hand plastered walls throughout & 10 foot walls. Great room style living, kitchen and dining room have Old Grove Fir wood recycled floors that are refurbished to perfection! A new Quadra Fire wood stove and an Artisan built stone hearth wall create an ambience true to the Mountain. Lovely art craftsman details on this hearth stone wall shouldn't be overlooked. This stove warms you up on those cold winter nights! This living room also features handsome 6" x 10" fir beams and tongue and groove ceilings. Lovely crafstmanship done here. Did I mention it's very unique?
- Sliding doors open to a Bell shaped stone patio outside that's a perfect spot for a nice evenings' barbecue. Listen to the River sounds while sitting around the firepit sharing stories of your adventures on the Mountain
- Triplet (that's Three) large 15' x 15' Bedroom suites each have their own large bathroom with tile floors, tile shower room, old original claw foot tubs (for hot baths), pedestal sinks and double closets! The bedroom floors are painted fir floors which create a whimsical and unique touch. Each bedroom matches the others - but each are unique in their own way! Very quaint! Tall ceilings and large bedrooms! Two are up and one is down.
- This kitchen is so fun!! Custom made kitchen cabinets, counters and farm style sink make the kitchen quaint and one of a kind. Included with the sale are custom made large Country Dining table and benches that complete the coziness of this room. Not a kitchen you'd find in a subdivision - this one is unique!
- Ring the Bell! Pull the large rope pull to make the Authentic Old School Bell ring!
Part of the charm of this home - the Sleepy Hollow School House.
- Large laundry area also serves as a mud room or even additional storage - lots of room for storage of skis and mountain gear.
- A large Kitchen pantry holds lots of your kitchen tools & food . A large Half bath nearby. Both are both great additions to the functionality of this home.
- 15 minutes to Sandy and 25 minutes or less to Mountain adventures. Come on...bring the family! And their friends!
- Also features B & B Rental income potential. Ask for more details!